Astrologically, the human body is called Microcomos (Pindana) and possesses all the Tatwas present in the Macrocomos known as Bramhand. The Macrocomos consisting of entire cosmos which is encompassed with pancha bhootas namely Akas, Vayu, Agni, Jal, and Prithvi ( Ether, Air, Fire, Water and earth respectively).The different planets namely Jupiter, Satun, Sun and Mars, Moon and Venus and mercury are also assigned different Tatwas out of the five as given above respectively. These planets represent the different parts of the human body. When there is imbalance in the likelihood of different Tatwas and planets various disease arise. Infact before the advent of modern medical science, in ancient times the Physicians were advocated compulsory knowledge of astrology and relevances to various disease apart from administering the medicines on different lunar days and in different stellar days. In Ayurveda, the disease are classified in Tridosha.
Vata Dosha -Vata dosha is responsible for all movement in the body.
Pitta Dosha -Pitta dosha is responsible for all metabolic in the body.
Kapha Dosha –Kapha dosha is responsible for all structure and lubrication in the body.
To help to diagnose the disease apart from Tridosha, the planets are assigned different disease by themselves. The rashi and Various stars are also assigned different disease. A various parts of the body with deep analysis not only the disease existing can identified but also the disease likely to be arise in future can also be known. From the birth chart of a native, it can be predicated that the native has a tendency leading to certain disease. The possibility of time of onset of the disease can also be predicted many years before which helps the native to take precautions to understand all phenomenon.
we must know as to how the human anatomy is reflected through the different house, the zodical sign and the planet
- 1st house/Aries – brain, head, face, right eye.
- 2th house/Taurus – throat, neck, vocal tract, thyroid gland,right ear.
- 3rd house/Gemini – arms, hands, nervous system, brain, lungs, shoulders.
- 4th house/Cancer – alimentary canal, chest, breasts,peace of mind.
- 5th house/Leo – heart,mind,spinal column, upper back, heart, chest, spine,stomach.
- 6th house/Virgo – digestive system, intestines, spleen, nervous system, kidneys.
- 7th house/Libra – lumbar region, buttocks, kidneys, skin.
- 8th house/Scorpio – bowels, excretory system, incurable disease,reproductive system, sexual organs.
- 9th house/Sagittarius – hips, thighs, liver, sciatic nerve.
- 10th House/Capricorn – skeletal system, knees, joints.
- 11th house/Aquarius – ankles,blood circulatory system,left ear.
- 12th house/Pisces – lymphatic system, adipose tissue, feet, toes,left eye.
- Sun - heart, spine,general vitality,eyes.
- Moon - female organs,breast related diseases,aliment related to cold,pneumonia, lymphatic system, stomach, digestive system,menstrual disorder.
- Mercury - thyroid gland, five senses, hands,brain, central nervous system,epilepsy,speech related problems,allergies.
- Venus - sense of touch, ovaries, throat, kidneys, thymus gland,diseases related to reproductive organs,diabetes.
- Mars - adrenal glands, senses of smell,muscles, headaches,accidents,hemorrhage,fever,cuts,burns.
- Jupiter - pituitary gland, liver, thighs, feet, growth,obesity,buttocks,excess eating tendancy and regarding this problem.
- Saturn - the body's defenses, spleen, skin, hair, teeth, bones and joints problem,rheumatism,bony appearance.
- Rahu - neural activity, aura, parathyroid gland,chances to bite by poisonous insects and creatures as snake,cancer.
- Ketu - pineal gland, psychic healing, actual disease cannot be find even diagnosed by medical equipment, illusions,infectious diseases.
Forecasting health and disease from the horoscope of a native by different planetary combination in different house and sign.
- If mars is in debilitation in any chart and if he transits the 3rd house from birth rashi then that native will lose courage and will suffer from fear and all sort of comprehension.
- Lagna and its lord must be strong and well-placed because it is responsible for strong and uniform good health.
- 6th house is the house of diseases and sufferings mars in the 6th house cause various sufferings and ill-health.
- 8th house is the house of chronicity. This house will cause a chance for chronic diseases.
- In the constellation of Ketu makes the person highly irritable and the person would suffer from high blood pressure.
- If Sun is combined with the lagna lord and Moon with the 6th lord, the native will fear from fever and water respectively.
- If Mars is associated with the lagna and 6th lords, the native will be prone to wounds and injuries.
- Rahu or Ketu conjoining the lagna and 6th lords gives the native fear of reptiles.
- Saturn in association with the 8th lord also confers long life. Saturn’s placement in the 8th is also good for longevity.
- The 8th lord in the lagna, along with Ketu, indicates short life.
- If Rahu, Ketu, Mars and Saturn, combine with 5th or 9th lord then there will be suffering due to Jaundice.
- Jupiter is the signification of liver and if Jupiter is afflicted by Saturn through aspect or conjunction in 5th house or other houses liver disease will be sure.
- Blindness occurs when the Moon in the 2nd house from the Sun, afflicted by conjunction or aspect of Malefics.
Diseases due to combination of planets
लग्ने षष्ठाष्टमादीशौ रवीणा यदि सांस्थितौ । ज्वरगंड । कुंजे ग्रंथि: शस्त्रव्रणमतापिवा। बुधेन पित्त्त्ं गुरुणा रोगाभव्ं विनिदिर्शेत। स्त्रीभिश्शक्रेण शनीना वायुना संयुतौ यदि । गंडा शंच्डालकोनाभातम: केत्वोगृहे भयं। चन्द्रेणगंडसलिलै: कफश्लेष्मादीना भवेत केत्वोगृहे भयं। एवं पित्रादि भवानां तत्कारकयोगत: गंडे तेषां भवेदेवमूहमत्रमनीषिभि:।
If sixth and eight lords are in ascendant conjoins with Sun the native suffers fever, with Mars apendicities and surgery, with Mercury bilous diseases, with Jupiter no disease, with Venus sexual diseases. With Saturn diseases of Vayu prakrithi, with Rahu diseases at Nabhi, with Ketu fear from house-hold persons. With Moon, Jalaganda, danger from water and phlegmatic diseases. In this way, we can even adopt these principles to determine the diseases of various karakatwas, the father, mother, brother, wife etc. of the native from a given horoscope.